Have a question for us?
Ordering and Shipping
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept payments by most major Credit and Debit Cards such as Visa, MasterCard, and PayPal. All orders on the website are managed by the Stripe payment system. Your payments are securely transferred using Paypal checkout.
How much does the shipping cost and how long does it take?
For delivery costs and times to your destination country, please check Shipping policy
Returns and Refunds
We encourage you to carefully read the section Delivery and Returns and to make sure all the items are eligible for return to avoid disappointment.
What is your return policy and product guarantee?
We stand by the quality of our products and make sure they are well-protected during shipping. But we aren’t happy unless you’re satisfied. Therefore, we offer an Unconditional 365-day Money Back Guarantee. If you have changed your mind for whatever reason, we can accept returns for an exchange or refund. Please, carefully read Delivery and Returns
What if I received a damaged item?
Every piece and packaging is quality checked, but in the unlikely case of a fault, we will accept returns and exchanges. Read more
How do I return an item?
If you wish to return an item, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you through the process.
What products do you offer?
At MeriWoolArt, we try to cater to all knitting, crocheting and macrame needs. Therefore, we constantly seek the highest quality yarns, constantly introducing more sizes and colours.
We feature three types of craft supplies:
- Soft and Chunky Merino Wool Yarn: 2 cm (23 micron) or 4-5 cm (25 micron) merino wool yarns are great for making super chunky blankets, scarves, rugs, and more pieces of super chunky arm knitting, giant knitting, or extreme crochet;
- Recycled Cotton Cord: These are cords of 6 mm or 10 mm that are made from the highest quality OEKO-TEX recycled cotton fiber;
- Macrame Rope: Easy to work with and gentle on your hands recycled cotton-rich macrame rope measures 4mm and 6mm thickness. Soft and smooth 3-strand twisted rope works wonderfully for a variety of macrame projects, makes your crafts sustainable, and lasts a lifetime.
What are the care instructions for merino wool?
Wool requires gentle care to serve you a long time thus we only recommend dry cleaning.
Can you use this wool for felting?
Yes, our yarns are great for needle felting, wet felting, spinning, weaving, embellishments, doll making, soap making, dryer balls, and more.
Is this wool mulesing-free?
Yes. Read more about our sourcing practices at Think Green
What size needles do I need?
The majority of our yarns and cords will state in the product info the size of the needles and crochet hooks.
Are the colours on the website accurate?
We try our best to represent the colours as accurately as possible. However, computer and mobile devices may show these colours slightly differently. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be exactly the same as the product in reality.
Is merino wool suitable for beginners?
Absolutely! We also recommend that you try XXL knitting by hand without knitting needles. In this simple and pleasant way you can knit your favourite product quickly, easily, and comfortably - a blanket, carpet, scarf, hat, pet basket, and many other products. The creative possibilities are limitless!
How do I know how much yarn to buy?
We extensively wrote about estimates for various craft projects in our blog article. You may also contact us with the size of the piece you wish to produce and whether you will crochet or knit. The output varies depending on the density, the size of needles or crochet hook, etc.
What is the difference between cord and rope?
Both terms are massively used in arm-knitting field, thus they are often interchanged, and it’s perfectly fine. Cord is considered to be a broader term that can be applied to a variety of materials that come in long strands. Rope generally falls under the category of cord as both rope and cord can be braided, twisted, and woven.
We needed to come up with the terminology that works best for MeriWoolArt clients, here it is:
- Cord is our OEKO-TEX recycled cotton 3-ply fiber that is braided. It comes in 6 mm and 10 mm thickness.
- Rope is our Macrame 3-ply rope that is twisted. It comes in 4 mm and 6 mm. Featuring cotton-rich fibers enhanced by viscose, it is a very strong and easy to work with macrame and knotting rope.
- We also feature OEKO-TEX Merino wool yarn of 2 cm and 4-5 cm thickness since the term yarn generally applies to something made from wool.
We wrote more about this in our blog article